5 Foods That Keep You Active Throughout The Day | Hea Boosters
Life these days is becoming more and more hectic, particularly for a mother who has to run throughout the day from tasks to tasks. Whether you have just given birth or have grown-up kids, feeling tired has become a norm, where giving ourselves even an hour of me-time is a luxury. How do you sort this vicious cycle of waking up and going to bed tired?
Fueling your body with the right nutrients will help you replenish all the energy spent. The amount and type of food we eat play a vital role in our daily lives. You must have felt the same yourself. On the days, you overindulge and load up on carbs, don’t you feel sluggish and drowsy even the next day. And then the days when you eat light, nutrient-dense food, you feel active and energetic throughout the day.
This is a function of macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals). We have a quick cheat-sheet below to help you understand which food group does what and how you can eat a truly balanced diet (not the carb-loaded supposedly balanced thali, which is anything but balanced! No really!)
Here are 5 foods that can keep you active:
- Eggs: They are the most nutrient-dense food, packed with protein and good fats and a rich source of Vitamin B2, B5, B12, and Vitamin D. Protein helps with the overall wear and tear of the body and Fats help you stay full for longer and the vitamins help with better absorption of energy, and aids digestion.
- Nuts: Almonds, Walnuts are extremely good sources of healthy fats and protein. Nuts are a powerhouse of essential vitamins like K and B and minerals. Stock your pantry with nutrient-rich nuts and keep munching on them.
- Leafy vegetables: Spinach and Kale are high in calcium, magnesium, and potassium. They also have folic acids and antioxidants along with vitamins A, C, E - the antioxidants that beat oxidative stress.
- Lentils: They are rich in protein and complex carbs and can help feel energetic by refilling your storage of zinc, and folate.
- Oranges: High in Vitamin C, they also contain good amounts of thiamine, antioxidants, and folate. Do you know Vitamin C is the wonder Vitamin that can also elevate your mood and improve your skin along with making you fight infections.
A simple thumb rule will help you eat right and stay active all through the day. Eat more protein and fruits and vegetables, chew slowly, and stop eating when you start feeling full. And if you feel you are low on vitamins and minerals, eat that fruit/nuts or try a health supplement, which is basically food but much more nutrient-dense. And then see your energy levels soar!
cialis[/url] Viagra Ansiolitico Per Giovani Mhnwah Yqzhqq Prix Levitra 10 Mg Bayer Cialis Opgzgr https://newfasttadalafil.com/ – Cialis