When and how you must take ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is a Rasayana or a super herb, a tonic that restores your entire body. From normally boosting testosterone levels to expanding sperm count, Ashwagandha does everything.
It is safe to say that you are contemplating whether you should take Ashwagandha around evening time or during the day? Keep on reading to find the best way and time to consume Ashwagandha.
When to Take Ashwagandha?
We often ask this question, if there is a right time to take Ashwagandha, but the correct question that we must be asking is what are we treating with Ashwagandha. However, the answer to when to take ashwagandha is: you can consume it around morning and evening, as well as both times depending on the severity of the illness.
Best Time to Take Ashwagandha
The perfect time to take Ashwagandha relies upon why you are taking Ashwagandha and what type of Ashwagandha you are taking. Ashwagandha can be taken on an empty stomach at the beginning of the day or just before you hit the sack. However, the best time to take Ashwagandha should be based on the following:
- Taking Ashwagandha churna or Ashwagandha tea at the beginning of the day is very effective.
- Consume 1-2 Ashwagandha tablets or capsules two times per day after your lunch or dinner.
- If you are restless, feeling anxiety, or want to increase your sex drive, then you can eat 1/2 tsp of Ashwagandha powder with warm milk before bed.
Would I be able to take Ashwagandha in the Morning?
Yes, you can take Ashwagandha in the first part of the day as tea or churna ball as it can help with boosting your body energy. The amount might depend upon your requirements and as recommended by the doctor.
Would I be able to take Ashwagandha at Night?
Yes, consuming Ashwagandha at night is perfectly safe, however, make sure you are consuming it before heading to sleep or after your dinner. You can have 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder with milk or 1 Ashwagandha capsule or tablet with water or as recommended by the specialist. Studies recommend that 300 mg of Ashwagandha should be consumed daily for improving sleep quality as well as the immune system.
Ashwagandha Uses: How to Take Ashwagandha?
After we have discussed when to take ashwagandha, is it safe to say that you are considering how to use Ashwagandha? This Ayurvedic spice has many medical advantages and can be taken in numerous ways, depending upon your necessities and requirements. Here is how to take Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha Powder (Churna)
Ashwagandha powder is the base for some other method of taking Ashwagandha. Here, Ashwagandha roots – which have the most extreme therapeutic advantages, are dried, cut, and filtered for tea or powdered to be taken with milk. How to take Ashwagandha powder-
- Add 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder
- Blend it in with milk or honey and have it after dinner
- It's important to talk with a doctor on the doses based on the issue you are treating.
This is the best caffeine-free drink to help you get a good night sleep. All you have to do is heat these roots in water so that the water is infused.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Ashwagandha powder to 2-3 cups of water
- Heat this until the amount lessens to half of
- Add milk according to your preference and honey (skip this if you have a high blood sugar level)
- Drink this one time per day. For best outcomes, in the morning, or on an empty stomach
Has dark chocolate infused with Ashwagandha? This blend helps in boosting libido and acts as a natural aphrodisiac.
This is the most hassle-free and advantageous way of taking Ashwagandha. Here are the steps on how to take Ashwagandha tablets.
- Take 1-2 Ashwagandha tablets with water or warm milk after your meal
- For best outcomes, have this two times per day, after lunch and dinner
- For the best results, it is advised to consult the doctor on the correct dosage of Ashwagandha tablets to be taken by you
This is one of the other most hassle-free ways of taking Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha goals are evenly measured and are the easiest way of taking it as a dosage. Take 1 Ashwagandha capsule and get all its advantages. You can take the capsules combined with different ingredients. Here are the ways of taking Ashwagandha Capsules:
- Take 1-2 Ashwagandha capsules with water after your meals
- For best outcomes, take this twice consistently, after lunch and supper
- You can consult your doctor for the best dosage depending on your needs
From joint inflammation to even a sore day after working out, ashwagandha oil is your go-to since it relieves muscle strain. You can get various ways on how to use Ashwagandha oil.
Ashwagandha Side Effects
There are no side effects of Ashwagandha when taken in the right dosage. If you take Ashwagandha in a small-to-medium dosage you hardly can have its side effects. But if you take it in large quantities, you can have diarrhoea, nausea and digestive upset.
In Ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha is used as a herbal treatment. Ashwagandha has a huge range of health benefits and treats health conditions like stress, anxiety, and arthritis. If you are planning to choose this herb as your treatment plan, please discuss it with your doctor first. Consulting with your doctor will give you the best results of using Ashwagandha.