7 ways to get glowing skin
Have you wondered about the secret of glowing skin?
Well, not everyone comes into this world with smooth, clean, and glowing skin. Even though dullness is something that can happen to anyone, there is nothing to be embarrassed about, if you need some help.
Ask away. Making a couple of lifestyle changes and fit in some time for a skincare routine in your busy schedule is one of the many ways in which you can achieve clean, smooth, and glowing skin.
The following are seven tips for glowing skin.
Skincare isn't just what you put on your skin – it also means what you are eating. If you don't maintain a healthy eating habit and include food items that are rich in Vitamins, Selenium, and minerals, then chances are you are missing out on a lot of nutrition.
So, What Vitamins Should You Include in Your Diet for Glowing Skin:
- Vitamin A: Is an essential vitamin that you should be consuming for glowing skin. It is found in green vegetables like kale and spinach and vegetables like carrots and yams, fish, eggs, and dairy products like cheese.
- Vitamin B: Found in grains, nuts and vegetables, meat, poultry, and fish is important to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: If you want glowing skin and get rid of dry skin, then you need to include Vitamin C in your diet. It is found in citrus fruits like strawberries and kiwis and vegetables like red and green peppers, and tomatoes.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a staple vitamin for glowing skin regime. It is found in green vegetables like spinach and broccoli, nuts, and vegetable oils and is essential for preventing damage caused by free radicals.
- Selenium: Found in Brazil nuts, poultry items, fishes, and more. It is essential for preventing the skin from sun-induced UV oxidative stress,
- Cleaning is Important
Cleaning at the beginning of the day and evening is an essential step of your skincare schedule. Cleaning not only makes your skin glowing but also gets rid of dirt and pollution that your skin has endured throughout the day. By cleaning twice a day, you can get rid of dead skin cells, which block the pores and makes your skin look dull and tired.
- Exfoliate, baby!
Cleaning followed by exfoliating is like a miracle for your skin. It can help you get rid of clogged pores and dead skin. Exfoliating is an essential step in your glowing skin care routine if you want to get rid of dead skin and get cleaner, brighter, and shinier skin.
- Vitamin C is the Key
After clean-up and exfoliation at the beginning of the daty, you can follow up with a Vitamin C serum that should be applied at the beginning of the day, not night time. Due to its antioxidant properties, Vitamin C is very effective in:
- Helps you get rid of dark spots, acne, and uneven skin tone
- Helps in decrease redness
- Helps in improving the production of collagen
- Improve your complexion
- Niacinamide Can Be The Miracle You Need
Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is a cell reinforcement vitamin that helps in battling oxidative stress caused by the UV rays of the sun. It is also perfect for treating dull and spotted skin, and could help you overcome skin conditions like frequent acne breakouts, rosacea, or sun damage. Niacinamide is one of the common ingredients of Sunscreen and facial serums.
- Moisturization: Twice A Day Keeps Dry Skin Away
Dry skin will make your skin look dull and tired. One of the easiest ways to get glowing skin is moisturization. All you have to do is moisturize your skin twice, especially after clean-up and exfoliation.
- Wear Sunscreen
One of the worst enemies of your glowing skin is the Sun. Over-exposure to the Sun could make your skin look dull, aged, and darken the complexion. Well, you can’t avoid being in the sun, so what can be done? You can try using sunscreen with SPF 30 protection. You need to apply sunscreen before putting on cosmetics. You can reapply sunscreen at regular intervals in case you're outside. Regardless of whether you're not heading outside, applying sunscreen in the morning should be an essential part of your skincare regime.
Following these tips can ensure that you are headed in the right direction of achieving clear, smooth, and glowing skin. However, be patient. Changes do not happen in an instant. In case you're facing issues like dull skin or any other skin conditions, then you need to follow these steps with the dedication to see visible changes in your skin.