How To Register For COVID - 19 Vaccine | Hea Boosters
Here’s how you can register using the CoWIN portal:
- Visit https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click “Get OTP”
- Enter the OTP received on the number you have entered and click on the “Verify" button.
You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination' page. Select the option you would like to submit as your photo ID proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, NPR Smart Card, Voter ID, Pension passbook).
Fill in the corresponding Photo ID number, along with your name, gender and year of birth. Click on the “Register" button.
How to register through the Aarogya setu app?
- On the Aarogya Setu app homepage, go to the “'CoWIN”' tab.
- Under the CoWIN icon, you can see four options - Vaccine Information, Vaccination (Login/ Registration), Vaccination Certificate, Vaccination Dashboard.
- Click on the "Vaccination" tab and then choose the "Register Now" option.
- Enter your mobile number and then click on "Get OTP".
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your phone and click on "Verify".
Select your photo ID document and enter your corresponding ID number (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, NPR Smart Card, Voter ID, Pension passbook), along with your personal details such as your name, gender and year of birth
You can register up to 4 people through a single login ID (mobile number) through the “Account details > Add More” tabs.
Appointments can be scheduled from 1st May 2021. To do this, click on the “Schedule Appointment” against the relevant name and select a vaccination center that is close to you. You can sort the vaccination sites by state, district, block and pin code.
The date and the corresponding availability status will be displayed. Select a slot that is convenient to you and click on "Book". You will receive an SMS confirming your appointment details.
If you are unable to make it to your appointment on the allotted day, you can also reschedule the same easily using the portal or app.
Things to carry while going for vaccination:
- Photo ID proof as detailed above
- Medical certificate for people with comorbidities.