Bollywood Moms Weight Loss Secrets
Bollywood Moms Weight Loss Secrets
Have you been wondering how Kareena Kapoor Khan lost her post-delivery weight so quickly? Well, you are not alone.
Every mom out there has been wondering the same thing. But did you know what makes these Bollywood Moms’ weight loss journey a success? It's breakfast. You need to understand that skipping or eating less than a nourishing breakfast cannot help you in losing weight and getting fit.
Yet, we moms often ignore the first important meal of the day. An ideal breakfast should be rich in proteins, necessary carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins that are essential for our body to recover after childbirth. To achieve your weight loss goals, we have compiled a list of secrets from Bollywood Moms who have made losing weight after childbirth nothing less than a miracle.
Top Bollywood Moms and Their Weight Loss Secrets:
- Malaika Arora: Number one on our list VJ-turned dancer and actress Malika Arora. She may be 47 and a mom to an 18-year-old son, she is the fittest Bollywood-mummy among all. So, what’s her secret? Well, she follows a 5-meal diet plan which consists of nutritious foods. Her only mantra in life is not following any fad diets and eating right. She includes Protein Shakes in her diet to fight hunger and exhaustion because of her busy schedule. She starts her day with a glass of warm lemon-honey water followed by her workout and organic breakfast that includes upma or idli, or multigrain toast with egg whites. For lunch, she prefers Indian food like 2 chapatis, rice, veggies, and chicken with sprouts for salad. She keeps her dinner light which may include a bowl of soup and steamed veggies, depending on her mood.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We all know she is the most beautiful woman in the world but that didn’t spare her from being criticized for not losing her post-pregnancy weight. After the birth of her daughter Aaradhya, Aishwarya attended the Cannes Film Festival for which many media houses and fashion influencers criticized her for not working on her enough to lose weight. But Aishwarya proved everyone wrong. She believed in giving her body the chance to recover after childbirth and took things slow. She ate raw and steamed vegetables and included food sources that have higher nourishment quotients. Being a south Indian, she prefers to eat fibrous food and for that, she includes south Indian delicacies in her eating regime and tries to balance between a mix of carbs and proteins in the eating routine!
- Shilpa Shetty: Another Yummy Mummy on our list is Shilpa Shetty. She is one of the many Bollywood mommies who swear by the benefits of yoga when it comes to losing postpartum weight. Her weight loss journey has been the talk of the town. After the birth of her son Viaan, Shilpa dedicated herself to yoga and has since then maintained her Baazigar days-figure. The mother of two (second child is a daughter named Samisha, via surrogacy) believes that diet plays a vital role in weight loss, hence, she makes sure to include brown food in her meal and allows herself to indulge in a cheat day where she eats everything. Shilpa balances everything out in a way that she is not missing out on anything.
- Kareena Kapoor: The Begum of the Nawab Khandan is very known for her stunning figure. The mama of two has kept up with yoga sessions even when she was pregnant (both times). When she introduced Taimur to the world she had already lost 12 kgs of her post-pregnancy weight all thanks to yoga and a balanced diet. She owes her weight loss plan to her yoga instructor and a healthy eating regime which included having compulsory dinner. Most of us skip dinner thinking it can help us lose weight but in reality not eating nutritious dinner could lead to slow metabolism that means weight gain. Kareena ate everything but in moderation to lose weight and fulfill her desires.
- Genelia D'souza Deshmukh: Last on our list is Genelia, who even after the birth of two sons Riaan and Rahyl have maintained her girly charm. Just like Aishwarya, Genelia too decided to enjoy motherhood and dedicate her time to her sons. Once she was ready there was no looking back. With a balanced diet, yoga, and motivation from Ritesh Deshmukh, Genelia got back to her old days in no time. Being a South Indian, she enjoyed traditional food for breakfast and enjoyed her filter coffee too. From baked veggies and meat to cheat days, she balanced everything efficiently.
Conclusion:Being a mother is an exceptionally difficult task, however, you need to spare some time for yourself and look after your well-being as well. You have to understand that you cannot care for others if you are keeping good care of yourself. So let all these yummy Bollywood moms be an inspiration to you and become your companion on your weight loss journey.